A specialist training programme geared for equipping effective Christian leaders, in both the Church and the Marketplace in November 2012. Led by Peter Horrobin and Alistair Petrie
This concentrated training programme is ideal for busy people who are determined that their lives and ministries should really count for the Kingdom of God. Alistair and Peter have extensive first-hand leadership and ministry experience in many different areas of both the business and local church environments. Their cutting edge and dynamic teaching will include the following topics, and much more:
- The Life and Calling of a Christian Leader
- Vision, Faith and Obedience – the Keys to Success
- Strategy for Effective Leadership
- Intercession – Learning how to Guard the Vision
- Reclaiming Ground and Spiritual Warfare
- The Weapons of Spiritual Warfare
- Marketplace Ministry and the Great Commission
- Identifying and Breaking Ungodly Soul-Ties in Business and Church Relationships
- Running a Kingdom Business in a Secular World
- Learning How to Push Through Obstacles and Persevere
The programme will be a mixture of teaching sessions and workshops in which the subject matter will be further explored in a group setting. This is the only occasion on which this unique training opportunity will be run. Blairmore House in Scotland is the ideal venue for such an exciting event. Early booking is strongly advised as places on this school are limited.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS AND TO REGISTER!